main objective is for every one of our customers to feel peace of
mind at all times!
like to ensure that your moving process is smooth from start to
finish. Your first contact with our company will be with our friendly
Upon your first call, we will price your move
based on your destination, your list of items, any needed packing
materials or packing services, in addition to any other factors
associated with your move.
for people moving household goods
Required booklet for customers moving in the State
of California (all moves within California). Read
There is no obligation but, if
you or your moving consultant feels that it is necessary an on-site
estimate could be arranged.
What to Expect?
Billing commences once the moving crew arrives
at the pick-up location. Customers are billed in 15-mintue increments,
with the exception of a flat rate, which is a binding agreement.
Travel time is only calculated from pick-up location to destination
location. Most importantly, please note that travel time is double
per PUC regulations.
For instance, if the driving time is 25 minutes,
the total billed time will equate to 1 hour because we bill on
the quarter-hour. However, if your travel time is only 5 minutes,
you will be charged our minimum travel time of 15 minutes. Overtime
rates may be assessed if time exceeds 8 hours in one work day (per
- Omega will not do anything that we feel is unsafe.
- Omega will not take a truck off pavement, on steep grades or
over freshly graveled driveways.
- Omega shall not be responsible for damage to items requiring
special instructions if customer fails to provide such instructions
including, disassembly or assembly of said items and any special
preparation required, please note that we will request customer
signature for an Omega waiver, if said should occur.
- Omega will not connect/disconnect dishwasher,
laundry washer, laundry dryers, ice makers, etc. Any assistance we give
only as a courtesy. Water and drain connections are the
responsibility of the shipper, please note that we will request customers to
sign an Omega waiver, if said should be requested.
- Omega will not be responsible for damage caused by non-routine
moving including but not limited to the following, please note
that we will request customer signature for an Omega waiver,
if said should occur:
- Standing furniture on end
- Sharp turns, over-crowded work areas and tight squeezes
- Difficult stairways
- Snags and sharp edges in work areas and doorways
- Handing over balconies, railings, etc.
- Damage caused by weather
- If the customer requests work other than what is stated in
the contract or agreed estimate, Omega reserves the right to
fulfill original obligations before completing any additional
work, please note that additional fees may apply.
- Omega reserves the right to reschedule the move at an agreed
upon time, which will result in no liability, if there is inclement
weather such as rain, snow, ice, etc.
- We reserve the right to send extra men to complete a job in
8 working clock hours or if the job is running past 5:00pm, please
note that the customer will be charge accordingly.
- Customers must pay in full at finish of job and any damage
claims must be noted on the contract and followed up by the customer
in writing to the office.
our moving checklist
Moving Long Distance? Click here